Then, do one of these things:
- In either Calendar or BusyCal choose "New Calendar Subscription" from the "File menu".
- Paste the address into the "Calendar URL" field, and click subscribe.
- You'll be offered some options.
- Pick a colour that contrasts with other calendars that you use,
- You can change the name, if you like,
- If you use iCloud, then choose that for the location: it should then be viewable on your iPhone or iPad, if you have them,
- Choose an auto-refresh period: "Every day" should be sufficient.
- Copy the link address (select the text above, or hold your finger on this link for a few seconds until a menu pops up, and choose "Copy" from the popup menu.)
- Paste the link address in "Settings...Mail, Contacts, Calendars...Add Account...Other...Add Subscribed Calendar...".
- Press "Next", and you'll be able to change:
- the Name ("Description"),
- Use SSL (for privacy, keep this enabled),
- Remove Alarms (choose this!).
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find "Other calendars" and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the link address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar.
- The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
- Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar. Add someone else's Google calendar
- Log in to the portal of Office 365 through https://portal.microsoftonline.com/ with your account.
- Click Calendar.
- Right click on My Calendars and click open calendar.
- Paste the Google calendar address you just get into the box of Internet calendar and click open.
Google's help page might have the answer.
Subscribers will automatically get updates in their calendars. It can be a bit tricky, but if you can't work it out, you could just import the events to your own calendar. You won't then get updates, so you'll have to keep doing it, but it's really easy, you just click on this link
Post a Comment